Talentor Latvia Client DNB bank, the largest financial institution in Norway, established a Service Centre in Riga in 2012, bringing in Scandinavian management style and streamlined processes as well as also people-oriented, friendly and dynamic environment. The main aim of DNB Service Centre Riga is providing a high level of service to the bank’s clients in Norway.
In order to ensure further growth and providing even better service to the bank`s clients, Service Centre is currently looking for a highly-organized, dynamic, fast-learning and dedicated
The main duties of the role will be leading, developing and motivating his team to ensure high client service and efficient processes in order to achieve the organization`s short-term and long-term business goals. Within DNB Service Centre in Riga, it could only be accomplished through acting as a role-model leader, by comprehensive planning and establishing open communication and development prospects for team members, and by creating a motivating and supporting working environment in accordance with DNB values and ethical standards.
- Very good communication and argumentation skills
- Skills to motivate and involve employees, create a good working environment
- Self-management and Hands-on approach to process coordination
- Very good English language skills
- Norwegian/Swedish language would be an advantage
- 2-3 years’ experience in team and/or project management
The company offers:
- Contemporary working environment with high ethical standards and values
- Leading a team through dynamic and challenging tasks
- Scandinavian style of management, international and friendly environment
- Trainings (including in-house classes of Norwegian language) and business trips
Application deadline: 20th of November